Michael E. Perrault, P.E.
- Northeastern University; Masters Degree Program
- Tufts University, 1973; B.S. Civil Engineering
- Edison Junior College, 1971; A.S. Engineering
- Massachusetts, Professional Engineer, #29399
- Rhode Island, Professional Engineer, #3938
- New Hampshire, Professional Engineer #5523
- District of Columbia, Professional Engineer, #8051
- Massachusetts Soil Evaluator
1992-Present P.M.P. Associates, LLC
Responsible for all P.M.P Associates, LLC projects from marketing to the design concept through construction completion. Project management resposibilities include technical consulting to Municipal Planning Board's, Conservation Commissions and Board's of Health, as well as all aspects of Environmental Civil Engineering, Land Planning and Site Development Engineering.
1987-1992 Commonwealth Engineers & Consultants, Inc.
Responsible for overall project management and coordination on State, Municipal, Residential, Commercial and Industrial projects located throughout the northeast.
1986-1987 Patrick C. Garner, Inc.
Engineering-Responsible for all engineering projects, which included all aspect of civil engineering associated with land planning and development.
1981-1986 Shooshanian Engineering Associates, Inc.
Manager of Civil Engineering Department
Responsible for managing and marketing civil engineering services for a multi-disciplinary consulting firm. Clients included private, industrial, municipal, state and federal agencies.
1978-1981 Tibbetts Engineering Corporation
Civil Engineer responsible for water, storm drainage and wastewater projects for private and municipal clients.
1973-1978 Stone & Webster Engineering Corporation
Project Support Engineer
Environmental Engineer on nuclear and fossil fueled power plant projects. In addition, responsibilities included work on FEMA Flood Insurance Study projects throughout New England.
Professional, Business and Municipal Affiliations:
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Boston Society of Civil Engineers
- American Water Works Association
- New England Water Works Association
- Massachusetts Water Works Association
- Plymouth County Water Works Association
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Massachusetts Society of Professional Engineers
- Massachusetts Association of Conservation Commissions
- Town of East Bridgewater Board of Water Commissioners (past member)
- Town of East Bridgewater Planning Board (past member)
- Metro South Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau
- East Bridgewater Kiwanis Club (Past President)
- East Bridgewater Business Association